Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What a month!

I was doing well with posting every week and then I just disappeared! I really neglected my Twitter and YouTube channel, too.
Well, at least I was really productive! I helped a friend design a really cute coupon for her business, for starters. She wanted a drink coaster to use at a wedding expo she's attending this month, and it's really cool because it's plantable paper with wildflower seeds embedded in it! I plan on doing a full post about that when she gets the coasters in.
I also completed my CPT through NASM! That's a lot of acronyms, I know. Basically, on the 1st I took my exam to become a certified personal trainer (CPT)! I am so incredibly excited to start training! Fitness and nutrition are two of my passions, and I'm really excited to help people reach their fitness goals as my job. I work at a women's gym, so my focus with my CPT will be women's fitness.
I've also been taking a weekly course called Weight Loss Fundamentals. It's really interesting to learn about the different obstacles people have that keep them from losing weight. I also think it's really interesting that most people already "know" this information, it's just that they haven't implemented it!

This is essentially my "I'm back!" post! I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin